Well, 2013 is gone! Hopefully, you’ve decided that 2014 will be the year that you exercise and get healthy. Why exercise? It’s been proven that exercise is very effective in reducing your risk for chronic diseases: high blood pressure, obesity, and diabetes.
Exercising routinely is hard, and we’ve all made excuses for why we can’t exercise: “I don’t have time,” My schedule isn’t flexible,” “Exercising is boring,” — been there, done that!
There are many effective workout routines that will help to combat those excuses. Many of these routines only require a short amount of time; some, less than 10 minutes a day. Surely, you can find 10 minutes! If you can find 30 minutes, that’s even better. Research is showing that we no longer need to spend hours at the gym — works for me. I’ve been finding some great routines on YouTube that are 30 minutes max.
Check out the resources listed below, which can help you to quickly reach your fitness goals:
- How to Make Your Workout Quick and Sweaty
- Hit Every Muscle in 5 Minutes
- Torch Fat Fast: The 10-Minute Plyometric Workout
- 15 Minutes & You’re Done Workouts
- 10 Minute Workout: Short, Intense Workout To Get Fit
- 8 Benefits of High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- High-Intensity Workouts to Burn Calories
Now, what is your excuse for not exercising? Certainly, it isn’t time.
Great information. I love all the posts, I really enjoyed, I would like more information about this, because it is very nice, Thanks for sharing. I like the site best. …….