If you’ve been thinking about changing your eating habits, and starting the journey of healthy eating; there’s no better time than now! March is the observance of National Nutrition Month. This year’s theme is: “Enjoy the Taste of Eating Right.”
National Nutrition Month is an annual campaign created by the American Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, to bring awareness and educate the public, on the importance of developing good eating habits.
Why not take this month to focus on building good eating habits. Below are a few tips to help you accomplish the goal:
- Try a new fruit or vegetable
- Replace an unhealthy snack with a healthy snack
- Substitute a soft drink for a glass of water
- Eat a salad for dinner, at least once a week
- Make a sandwich with a tortilla wrap, instead of white bread
- Add Meatless Mondays, Turkey Tuesdays, or Fish Fridays, to your menu planning
These are just a few suggestions, for making small changes towards better eating habits. So, Are You In?
I love this- I am IN! I found your blog through NNM, and I am glad I did; I love your content and I look forward to following going forward! Cheers to clean eating! xo
Thanks so much for your kind words, and for stopping by! Yes, let’s give a thumbs up to “clean eating!”